Annual Special Needs Motorcycle Ride Day
September 16, 2018 @ 9:00 am| Free
- Have you ever wanted to be a passenger on a Motorcycle (open to all ages)?
- In Support of Hunter Connect, come and enjoy a day for people with Special Needs to experience a free passenger ride on a Motorcycle.
- Leaving Stockton Foreshore and doing a loop around Stockton.
- If you have a Motorcycle and would to support on the day it would be greatly appreciated.
- Riders if you have any spare helmets you could bring on the day it would be greatly appreciated.
- Riders if you have your own helmet you could bring that would be amazing.
- Kids Activities will be on during the day.
- Show & Shine if people are interested, with certificates of appreciation given to the top 3 bikes, with the kids deciding their top 3 bikes.
- Fire & Ice Coffee will be there on the day.
- BBQ will be on.
- Min age to be a passenger is 8, but if there is a child younger there will be other bikes there for them to sit on or be pushed around on.
- On arrival, please register to ensure everyone gets a ride.
- Further info please contact Peter [email protected] or 0412317618, or Rachael [email protected]