Hunter Valley Segway Tours
Hunter Valley Segway Tours
Address The Adventure Centre Hunter Valley (Hunter Valley Resort & Brew House) Corner of Hermitage Road & Mistletoe Lane Pokolbin NSW 2320 work
Work Phone: 0249 43 7223work
Email: [email protected]INTERNET
– Fantastic fun for all: Suits all age groups, if you can walk you can Segway, we did it as a family group. Guide was friendly and was knowledgeable, tick it off your list! Melissa
– Great tour. A must in the Hunter Valley: We’ve done a few Segway tours and this was one of the most enjoyable. It’s all off-road along bush tracks and going through vineyards. The countryside makes it a great ride plus the addition of kangaroos around the area. The tour guide was a lot of fun and made the tour really enjoyable. A great way to spend a day going through the area. A definite must. BJ
– Awesome family fun: Awesome! We had the best time with Michael! Through the vineyards and zooming up hills. Even did a stunt! Great family activity with teens. Jasmine
– Outstanding Segway tour: I absolutely loved this Segway tour. Our guide Michael was very friendly and informative & told us so many facts and history of the Hunter Valley area. He patiently & clearly instructed us how to use our Segway before venturing off on our adventure. The Segway track takes you through a range of terrains. Eg. through paddocks, vineyards, across a little brook, up small hills, through a bit of bush. We stopped along the way to take photos of the beautiful countryside. The tour is suited for a range of ages. We are in our 50’s. It would be a great team bonding activity. It was fun and good value for your money. We would definitely come back again! Sue
– Wonderful experience! This is a MUST GO attraction. The Gentlement conducting the Segway tour was nice, patient and informative. We did learn to master the Segway and enjoy the whole ride around the vineyard. Wonderful experience! Owen
– Effortless Bushwalk: Great way to see a beautiful part of the country. Love the rain hail or shine attitude Knowledgeable guide , excellent instructions Will be back to do this again. Fish
Tour Description –
Not just any Segway ride… This one is a Kangaroo spotting / nature tour. Explore this historic region famous for its world class wine on your very own Segway!
This amazing adventure starts off at the Adventure Centre Hunter Valley (Hunter Valley Resort & Brew House site), before entering the off road tracks / trails of this vast bush land property and travelling along an old 1880’s stock route. No cars!!! Here you will encounter scores of kangaroo’s, awesome views of the Brokenback Ranges and even the odd wombat. The tour also ventures through the famous McGuigan ‘Vanessa Vale’ vineyard and past the Hunter Bottling Company on the way home… which is the icing on the cake! So make sure you bring your camera, it’s an experience not to be missed ideal for all groups from 11 to 91! Ideal for families and friends looking to do something different and at the same time adventurous. This Segway tour will guarantee to put the WOW into your day and a smile on your face!
School Holidays – We operate every day. Depending on the time of the year, our tours start from 8.30am – 5pm
Out of School Holiday – Go to http://www.nswsegway.com.au for further info. Special tours can be arranged for birthdays and corporate events.
Restrictions – Maximum 10 people per tour, Participant must be a minimum of 11 years of age, weight under 120kg and a degree of fitness to stand on a segway for 1 hour.