Gan Gan Family Centre (GGFC) is a “Families NSW” initiative and part of the state-wide “Schools as Community Centres” Program (SaCC).
Our aim is to support families with children from birth to eight years, with a focus on the under fives to promote happy healthy children and give them a positive start to school.
We are a universal service and open to all families living across the Tomaree Peninsula. All of our activities are free and childcare is available.
Some of the services and programs available at the Centre are:
· Transition to school program
· Sport after school sessions.
· Play groups
· Parenting programs
· Baby Massage
· Self development courses
· Toy library
· Information and referral service
· Supported play sessions
· Child health clinic by appointment
· Men’s & couple’s counsellor by appointment
· Dads in Distress weekly meetings
For more details about Gan Gan Family Centre and our current activities please drop in to the Centre for a chat or call the Centre Facilitator, PH: 4982 1767 or Mobile: 0438 498 218.